- The Southern Buffet of the Arroyo Wedding on Week 40: Saluting, Swinging, and Santa Fe, Baby.
- Lisa on Sorry Mom, You Suck at Cooking
- Rachamn Benhava on Brocato’s and Join Chickens, Like Your Aunt Nina Probably Had
- admin on Week 47: No Brunch: Just Some Vows, Goat Cheese Balls, and Neil Diamond.
- admin on Get your Happy Ending at The Wharf
Posts in January 2011
January 25, 2011
My hips are bruised because my size zero jeans with absolutely no stretch are now way too tight. They may fit after 15 minutes of pulling, but just because they button doesn’t mean they’re comfortable. The lack of oxygen and black and blue patterns across... [+]
January 19, 2011
Today’s wake up call sure beat an alarm clock, and just like Billy Joel–“We didn’t start the fire.” Picture this: Sound asleep at Ryan’s house. Loud banging on the door. Faint sounds of people yelling in yard. A very concerned proclation from Patrick (Ryan’s roommate):... [+]
January 2, 2011
Back in Tampa after a 700 mile holiday severance. We’ve missed one whole week of Sunday brunch…where to go, where to go. Although the desire to continue with new venues is tempting, I’ve been craving Wat Mongkolratanaram (Thai Temple) since Thursday. The Thai people and their reversible silk robes... [+]