- The Southern Buffet of the Arroyo Wedding on Week 40: Saluting, Swinging, and Santa Fe, Baby.
- Lisa on Sorry Mom, You Suck at Cooking
- Rachamn Benhava on Brocato’s and Join Chickens, Like Your Aunt Nina Probably Had
- admin on Week 47: No Brunch: Just Some Vows, Goat Cheese Balls, and Neil Diamond.
- admin on Get your Happy Ending at The Wharf
From a fat child nicknamed meatball to a petite adult, the love for food remains….
The Sunday Meatball Chronicles never reserve seats for the excessively meticulous. Join us each Sunday for our distasteful yet delicious adventures. We include absurd childhood stories, ridiculous similes, unorthodox opinions, politically incorrect statements, and often offensive material… oh, and awesome food!
If we haven’t pissed them off too much, sometimes we’re joined by friends. If you are interested in hosting a Sunday Meatball Chronicle, contact us.