- The Southern Buffet of the Arroyo Wedding on Week 40: Saluting, Swinging, and Santa Fe, Baby.
- Lisa on Sorry Mom, You Suck at Cooking
- Rachamn Benhava on Brocato’s and Join Chickens, Like Your Aunt Nina Probably Had
- admin on Week 47: No Brunch: Just Some Vows, Goat Cheese Balls, and Neil Diamond.
- admin on Get your Happy Ending at The Wharf
Posts in February 2011
February 23, 2011
Sunday morning you’ve come too soon. While I look forward to our weekly brunch adventure, I can’t help but think that tomorrow is Monday. Monday involves writing a week long RFP and hopping back on the treadmill after a weekend of approximately 15,000 calories. It’s... [+]
February 7, 2011
This morning after 15 hours of sleep, a metamucil mixture and a weak attempt at conquering the elliptical, we ventured off on our culinary adventure. Ryan has arranged for us to make new friends. The reality of adulthood is that “friends” are slim pickings. Drafting... [+]
February 2, 2011
The dictionary defines mortification as the feeling of humiliation or shame, as through some injury to one’s pride or self- respect. As we venture off to breakfast today, foggy headed with black feet and the smell of sweat and beer, I wonder how it came... [+]